Undergraduate Technical Interns will work with the Vietnam IT/IE teams, to collect business analyst and engineering team inputs, design and develop web-based applications and technology solutions, and deploy these solutions into our manufacturing operations. They maybe also part of teams providing Factory Automation service to the Intel Vietnam plant. In some cases, if their experience and skills allow, they may be part of the teams designing and building 3-tier applications, with database back-end and middle-tier systems. These IT projects are expected to last from 1 to 3 months, and will involve coaching and mentoring from senior IT/Automation engineers. The Student Interns will be given classroom-type or web-based training to processor assembly/test methodologies, and Enterprise IT application development.
- Computer Engineering or Computer Science and background in web application development, database design and software development lifecycle;
- Knowledge of VB.Net, Java, C#, C, C++ and PERL programming is preferred;
- MS Office skills, technical documentation exposure, and some level of knowledge of project management is advantageous;
- Final year students preferred.
- Application document: CV (pdf file) including contact details for interview, Transcript (pdf file).
- Contact: tmha at hcmiu dot edu dot vn