Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City would like to announce the student exchange program Temasek Foundation Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking Programme @ Nanyang Technological University (TF LEaRN Program @ NT), designed for students’ leader with outstanding academic performance.
TF LEaRN Program @ NTU Scholarship is aiming at building a bridge between students’ leaders among Asian countries, so as to:
- Develop a global thinking with better view on culture, lifestyle, language, most of all leadership skills.
- Create an extended networks from students participate in LEaRN.
- Together work towards a common goal of Asia.
- Improve interpersonal skills and gain knowledge via the program.
23/7 – 02/12/ 2016
- Complete your first year of university.
- GPA: >= 3.5/5
- Fluent in English
- Take leading role in social clubs, teams in extra curriculum activities or participate in other community services.
Scholarship includes: full tuition fees (at NTU), accommodation, flight tickets, and living expenses at NTU.
1 original copy and 1 photo copy
- Official Transcript
- CV/Resumé in English
- 200-word-essay stated why the board should select the applicants (please clearly stated the leading role that applicants have taken, or currently taking in the social programs)
- Recommendation letter from one lecturer, also attach awards’ record.
- English Certificate (IELTS: 6.0 and above, or TOEFL 570 (pbt), 90 (ibt), 237 (cbt)
- 01 copy of passport
- 3 passport photo
- Applications please select at least 10 courses for consideration (read more here).
- Only undergraduate courses are allowed
For more information, please visit http://goo.gl/gVaY60.
Applicants please submit applications back to your School/Department before March 3rd, 2016.
For more information please contact ISSC, room A2. 604, International University, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org