Vietnam National University, Ho Chi Minh City would like to announce the student exchange program Temasek Foundation Leadership Enrichment and Regional Networking Programme @ National University of Singapore (TF LEaRN Program @ NT), with information as followed:
The program is designed for students with outstanding academic performances as well as great social activities involvement, taking leadership roles in social clubs at their university. Selected students will have a chance to participate in several cultural exchange programs, social activities and other programs to foster their leadership skills for one (01) semester at NUS.
August – December/ 2016
- Complete your first year of university.
- Top 10% of your class
- Fluent in English
- Take leading role in social clubs, teams in extra curriculum activities or participate in other community services.
1 original copy and 1 photo copy
- Official Transcript
- CV/Resumé in English
- English Certificate (IELTS: 6.5 and above, or TOEFL 600 (pbt), 100 (ibt), 250 (cbt)
- 01 copy of passport
- 3 passport photo
- Applicants must apply for both TF LEaRN Programme and Non-Graduating Exchange Program
- After receiving nominations from VNU-HCM, NUS will announce to each individual the application form for TF LEaRN Program. Applicants will have to complete their online application by 07 April, 2016; NUS will announce the final results via email by the end of April 04/2016. Successful applications will have to confirm with NUS within 03 days after the announcement.
- Students have to also complete their online application for the Non-Graduating Exchange Program before 15 April, 2016. Final results will be announced by NUS in mid June, 2016.
Applicants please submit applications back to your School/Department before March 4th, 2016.
For more information, please visit: http://www.nus.edu.sg/IRO/opps/others/in/tflearn/index.html
For more information please contact ISSC, room A2. 604, International University, or email to email@example.com