It is our 6th Year! We sincerely appreciate the support from you and your esteemed institution to AYLTLC. We are hereby honored to invite students from your highly esteemed institution once again to participate in the AYLTLC 2017, which will be held in Singapore from 9th to 13th February 2017.
AYLTLC is an annual gathering for student leaders from Top Universities around the world. The said camp provides our participants an exceptional opportunity:
- To Network with student leaders from Top Universities
- To Learn about the Key Success which shaped one of Asia’s most progressive nations, Singapore – a multiracial, multilingual & multicultural society from various perspectives
- To Develop themselves to be effective future leaders
Round 1: 10th Sept – 5th Oct 2016
Round 2: 10th Oct – 5th Dec 2016
Round 3: 10th Dec – 5th Jan 2017
There are two ways to apply for AYLTLC 2017:
- The applicant can register online through the online application system of our website.
- The applicant can find the application form at the Download page of our website. And submit the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing it.
Registration Fee: SGD 80 per participant/advisor
Program Fee: SGD 880 per participant/advisor
- Hotel Reception
- Camp Materials (Camp Handbook, Name Tags and Certificates etc)
- Opening Ceremony, Closing Ceremony, Learning Sessions, Travel Sessions and Presentation Session
- Transportation (For relevant Travel and Learning Sessions in Singapore)
- 4 nights’ accommodation (with Breakfast)
- Welcome Luncheon (Opening Ceremony)
- Welcome Luncheon (Day 4)
- Other Miscellaneous Services
The Organizing Committee will arrange accommodation for all participants and advisors. Upon receiving the payment acknowledgement, our Participant Services Officers will keep you informed on any updates through email or our websites. We will do our best to provide a safe, comfortable and memorable stay for you during the camp.
Food & Transport
The Organizing Committee will provide Welcome Luncheon (Opening Ceremony), Welcome Luncheon (Day 4), and Breakfast for participants (all mornings). In total, there are 4 Breakfast + 2 Lunch.
The Organizing Committee does not take responsibility for arranging transportation for participants’ arrivals and departures of Singapore. Participants are highly encouraged to confirm their travel schedule as early as possible. Chartered buses will be available for relevant travel and learning sessions.