We would like to extend our warmest welcome and invite you to be part of this annual gathering of student leaders around the world. It is our privilege to be hosting the 6th Global Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp (GYLTLC 2017) here in Singapore.
GYLTLC aims to bring student leaders worldwide, through engaging activities, to enhance their abilities in cross-cultural interaction and cooperation, which will further equip them to be effective leaders. In addition, participants will be able to understand more about Singapore – a multiracial, multilingual and multicultural society from various perspectives. Nevertheless, what they will learn here may not only be unique to Singapore, but also applicable to their home countries as well as the increasingly interconnected and interdependent world.
- Round 1: 10th March – 5th April 2017
- Round 2: 10th April – 5th June 2017
- Round 3: 10th June – 5th July 2017
There are two ways to apply for GYLTLC 2017:
- The applicant can register online through the online application system of our website.
- The applicant can find the application form at the Download page of our website. And submit the application form to email@example.com after
Registration Fee: SGD 80 per participant/advisor
Program Fee: SGD 880 per participant/advisor
- Hotel Reception
- Camp Materials (Camp Handbook, Name
Tags and Certificates etc)
- Opening Ceremony, Closing Ceremony, Learning Sessions, Travel Sessions and Presentation Session
- Transportation (For relevant Travel and Learning Sessions in Singapore)
- 4 nights’ accommodation (with Breakfast)
- Welcome Luncheon (Opening Ceremony)
- Welcome Luncheon (Day 4)
- Other Miscellaneous Services
The Organizing Committee will arrange accommodation for all participants and advisors. Upon receiving the payment acknowledgement, our Participant Services Officers will keep you informed on any updates through email or our website. We will do our best to provide a safe, comfortable and memorable stay for you during the camp.
Food & Transport
The Organizing Committee will provide Welcome Luncheon (Opening Ceremony), Welcome Luncheon (Day 4), and Breakfast for participants (all mornings). In total, there are 4 Breakfast + 2 Luncheon.
The Organizing Committee does not take responsibility for arranging transportation for participants’ arrivals and departures of Singapore. Participants are highly encouraged to travel by air and confirm their travel schedule as early as possible. Chartered buses will be available for relevant sessions.