04 Lecturers: Background in Information Technology, Computer Science, Data Mining and Data Science, Software Engineering. The salary is around 30 million VND/month (or USD 1,500), plus additional income (depending on qualifications and experience in teaching & research).
- Candidates must hold a PhD (graduated from the famous universities outside of Vietnam) in Computer Science, Data mining and data Science, Data Engineering; Software engineering; Information Technology, Computer Networks, Distributed Systems; Computer Engineering: Embedded Systems, System Architectures.
- Candidates have excellent proven English abilities and prove the ability of teaching courses related to their expertise in English.
- Candidates have an excellent academic record, including publications, journal peer reviews, project proposals,
- Candidates with excellent PhD from famous international universities, teaching experience or industrial experience will have advantages.
- Teaching courses for undergraduate and graduate students
- Conducting research in candidate’s expertise and collaborating with partners on research projects
- Participating in school’s and university’s activities
Candidates, please apply by sending a full CV to email addresses: email@example.com
Deadline: Until filled.
03 Teaching Assistant (Background in Information Technology). Salary: around 12 million VND/month, plus additional incomes.
Qualification: Candidates must hold an excellence degree in Information Technology, computer science, software engineering or data science
- English: Candidates must have excellent proven English abilities
- Other(s): be ethical and honest
- Interested in work related to teaching and scientific research
- Wiling to participate in national and international research projects
- To star to work immediately after completing recruitment procedures
- Working full-time at the School of Computer Science and Engineering
- Salary & Income: according to the current regulations of International University
- Opportunities: be able to get Master/PhD scholarship
- Enjoy full benefits, working regime, social insurance and health insurance policy
How to apply
If you are interested in the position, please contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or
Phone: 84-028-3724 4270 (ext: 3243).