- Principal Investigator of "User Modeling-based Job Matching in Social Network (funded by Vietnam National Univeristy Foundation from 04/2012-12/2013).
- Principal Investigator of "User modeling for IT Social Network using Ontology" (funded by Vietnam National Science Foundation from 04/2010-11/2011).
Francesca Toni, Antonio Tabasco, Donata Pedrazzani, María Julia Yagüe, Phan Minh Dung, Phan Minh Thang, Vo Duy Khoi, Tran Cong An, Nguyen Duy Hung, (08/2007), “eBusiness application scenarios”, ARGUGRID project, AIT, Thailand. Link: http://www.argugrid.eu/deliverables/Argugrid-COSMO-DD-002-D.1.2.eBusAppScenarios-v.3.2.pdf
Cuong Duc Nguyen, Khoi Duy Vo, Dung Tien Nguyen. Supporting Career Counseling with User Modeling and Job Matching. In Ngoc Thanh Nguyen, Tien Van Do, Hoai An Le Thi, Advanced Computational Methods for Knowledge Engineering. ISBN-13: 978-3-319-00292-7, Springer Velag publisher. May 2013.
- Khoi Vo Duy, Truc Do Vinh, Lam Pham Quoc Son, Son Le Thanh. The Development Of An Educational Social Network To Support Blended-Learning In A University. APIEMS 2014. October 2014
- Ha Manh Tran, Khoi Duy Vo, Thanh Quoc Le, Thao Thi Thanh Phan. Peer-to-Peer Based Social Network. NAFOSTED Conference on Information and Computer Science - NICS 2014. May 2014
- Ha Manh Tran, Khoa Van Huynh, Khoi Duy Vo, and Son Thanh Le. Mobile Peer-to-Peer Approach for Social Computing Services in Distributed Environment. 4th International Symposium on Information and Communication Technology - SoICT 2013. December 2013.
- Cuong Duc Nguyen, Khoi Duy Vo, Dung Tien Nguyen. Supporting Career Counseling with User Modeling and Job Matching. International Conference on Computer Science, Applied Mathematics and Application. May 2013.
- Cuong Nguyen, Khoi Vo D, Dang Bui B. and Dung Nguyen T. An Ontology-based IT Student Model in an Educational Social Network. International Conference on Information Integration and Web-based Applications & Services (iiWAS2011), December 2011.
- Cuong Nguyen, Dang Bui B., Khoi Vo D and Sinh Nguyen V. Educational Social Network. International Conference on Advanced Computing and Applications. Journal of Science and Technology, Vietnamese Academy of Science and Technology, ISSN 0866-708X, October 2011.