IT Automation Engineer – 1 position
- Support client based Station Controller system maintenance, troubleshooting, upgrade, user training and at the same time drive for root cause analysis for incidents, following through with the different support groups to resolve the incidents.
- Learn up and be familiar with the overall manufacturing business process and utilize it for system enhancement and drive for wastage reduction through LEAN effort.
- Perform system validation/testing, troubleshooting, quality control and partner with Virtual Factory for knowledge and issue sharing.
You will have the opportunity to be exposed to the industry demanded equipment and automation integration skills, crisis management, IT technical skills and being involved in, or leading site wide or VF automation project. You will also have the opportunity to work closely with cross domain peers involving Module Engineer, Product Engineer, Quality/Reliability Engineer, Planning, Technician, Operator, Database Administrator, Network, Infrastructure and many other critical functional groups
- Possess a Bachelor’s or a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Strong analytical andproblem solving skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills – Fast learner- Able to work under high pressure during some certain periods
- Resourceful, creative and innovative in coming out with ideas to resolve issues
- Experience in manufacturing environment, software development, project management, software quality assurance would be an added advantage
IT Manufacturing Engineer – 2 positions
- The job scope includes, but not limited to, integrate, test, install, configure, and support Factory automation systems.
- Plus coordinates factory requirements, maps them to automation systems capabilities, and recommends technical solutions. Applies advanced troubleshooting to automation system problems.
- Drives continuous improvement efforts to meet automation systems health goals, as well as emerging capability needs.
- Position may include some software development of related enhancements, supplemental systems, and/or support and monitoring tools.
- Possess a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Willing to work in Compressed Work Week alternate day/night Shift working hour.
- Communication: Employ excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to listen, question, interpret, and clarify issues by translating customers’ non-technical descriptions into technical diagnosis.
- Troubleshooting and Problem Solving Skills: Apply troubleshooting and problem solving skills to resolve issues and/or problems.
- Windows Client PC: Proven track record on landing, installing, configuring, upgrading, hot swap and managing client PC is preferred and demonstrated knowledge in supporting Win Client PC. At the same time able to monitor, check and troubleshoot user escalation.
- Customer Support: Customer oriented. Prompt respond to customer escalation and request. Notify customers on known problems and/or issues and keep them updated as to the status and resolution. Provide guidance to customer and connect customer to other service groups, for services beyond our scope.
- Incident Management: Handle user escalation. Demonstrate strong discipline on process adherence, including create and close tickets.
- Manage and administrate Major Incident. And demonstrated ability on Incident matching.
- Knowledge Management: Proven ability to search and reference Knowledge Article Plus documenting knowledge in knowledge article.
[How to apply]
Please send your resume with the email’s subject including the position that you want to apply to email: firstname.lastname@example.org