Investment Software Researcher (Quantitative Reseacher)
Working location: Ha Noi or Ho Chi Minh
Salary: $2500/month UP + $10000 annual bonus with many attractive benefits.
We seeks mathematics, computer science, physics and engineering majors for an investment software research position involving the creation of computer-based models that seek to predict the movements of worldwide financial markets.
Candidates need not have prior knowledge of financial markets, but must have a strong interest in learning about stock markets and financial markets. Our highly accomplished senior staff will provide the new hires with mentoring and guidance to help them succeed.
- Competitive financial rewards, relative to performance and position
- Friendly and collegial working environment
- Opportunity for promotion to Deputy Director in 2 to 4 years
- Rare opportunity to learn from highly successful investment experts.
- Possess or expect a BS/specialist degree from one of Vietnam’s top universities (or from one of the top 50 universities in the world) with top class ranking, awards or distinctions – in a highly analytical field, such as: Mathematics/ Computer Science/ Physics/ Engineering or any other related field that is highly analytical and quantitative.
- Have a research scientist mind-set, i.e., be a deep thinker, creative, persevering, smart, a self-starter, etc.
- Be competent in a programming language (C++ or C).
- Possess good English language skills.
- Have a strong interest in learning about worldwide financial markets.
- Have a strong work ethic.
- Ranked as top 10% in class for bachelor’s degree is plus.
- Possession of an international or regional Mathematical Olympiad medal is a plus.
All the Test and Interviews will be scheduled via phone & online. So no matter where you are, even you are abroad, and you can apply to this position. Warmly welcome candidates oversea who can come back Vietnam in 2017.
Interested candicates can send your CV to email@example.com.