- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
- Bachelor of Engineering of Information Technology (Major: Network Engineering)
- Bachelor of Engineering of Information Technology (Major: Computer Engineering)
- Bachelor of Science in Data Science
The Bachelor of Science degree programs in Computer Science and Computer Engineering aim at the following points:
Training IT engineers achieve international qualities credited by Vietnamese and overseas organizations, and able to efficient work in Vietnam and abroad.
Graduates have to have a good political qualification, manner, and health; have a basic and advanced knowledge of computer science and engineering; have the ability to do research, analyze and design computer systems to solve practical problems; have abilities of efficient and creative working; have abilities of pursuing life-long learning and professional development.
IT engineers in companies and organizations or pursuing a higher degree.
From the above education objectives, the program complies six student outcomes for engineering programs as follows:
1. Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
2. Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
3. Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
4. Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
5. Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
In addition to outcomes 1 through 5, graduates of the program will also have the ability to:
6. Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to
produce computing-based solutions. [CS]
Graduates will also have the following outcomes:
- Politics and Humanities
- Computing: an ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering and computing tools necessary for engineering practice
– an ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering and computing problems
– an ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, — political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability
– an ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data
- Communication: an ability to represent result and communicate effectively
- Natural Science Applicability: an ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering
- Team Working: an ability to function on multidisciplinary teams
- Career Development: a recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility
- The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context
- IT engineers in factories, companies, organizations
- Pursuing a higher degree in Vietnam or abroad