National Institute of Development Administration (NIDA) would like to announce the 5th NIDA Summer Camp with the title “Innovative Tourism for Sustainable Development” which will be held from June 14-23, 2016 at NIDA Bangkok, Thailand. The activity is open for overseas and domestic students with any academic backgrounds. Program includes welcome and farewell party, academic sessions, Thai language course, a field trip.
Participate in the program, students will be supported with accommodation, food and drink, local travel expenses, admission to all the activities, entrance fees, activity materials, and personal insurance (round-trip airfare will not be supported).
- Being third- fourth year students, or graduate students
- Being fluent in English
- Being in healthy condition
- Registration form (download here)
- Official Transcript
- Letter of Confirmation from home university
- Certified copy of passport
- A CV in English
- An essay (minimum 1000 words) on: “Innovative ways towards achieving sustainable tourism development” with video presentation
- English certificate (TOEFL/IELTS)
- Medical certificates
- ID photo (One 1-inch photo)
Deadline: March 13, 2016
For more information on the requirement and to download registration form, please visit http://oia.nida.ac.th or contact Office of International Affairs, Mr. Chanokpan Srimongkolpitak at firstname.lastname@example.org or at +66 2727 3320-23 or +66 2727 3363.