Title: Programmer (Intern or graduate)
Commencement Date: ASAP
Advance Vision Technology (AVTech) is a fierce competitor in the ICT solutions market, and has been for 20 years. With explosive growth throughout Australia, China, and Vietnam we need passionate individuals to join our international team. Our vision is to make Vietnam an international outsourcing hub for high quality software development and support.
Perform as an intern or graduate Programmer within the software development team. The ideal candidate should display a passion for high quality software development with attention to detail. Expect ample opportunities for advancement, as well as generous bonus programs.
To help deliver AVTech’s strategy the successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating and designing front and back end applications;
- Supporting existing database systems;
- Preparing and maintaining documentation;
- Modifying and troubleshooting applications;
- Timely delivery of solutions;
- Updating tasks, activities and time keeping within internal systems;
- Travel when required.
Skills, Experience, Qualifications and Personality Attributes
To help deliver AVTech’s strategy the successful candidate MUST HAVE the following skills, experience, qualifications and personality attributes:
- Skills & Experience
- Good written and documentation skills;
- Good presentation and time management skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Technical study and/or experience in 1 or more:
- Object-oriented design and programming;
- C#/VB.Net with ASP.Net MVC or Web Forms;
- PHP ideally in combination with a CMS or eCommerce platform;
- HTML & CSS;
- SharePoint 2010 or 2013, farm/sandbox solutions and Apps;
- Mobile Apps: native iOS/Android/Windows Phone or hybrid/cross-platform;
- XML or JSON Web Services (REST Style or WCF);
- MS-SQL 2008 – 2014;
- Preferred: Unit Testing;
- Preferred: Source Control experience: TFS or Git.
- Candidates with or working towards a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related discipline;
- Other known industry qualifications and certifications would be an advantage.
- Personality Attributes
- Professionally presented;
- Good listener, willing to learn, reliable and committed;
- Self-motivated and willing to work outside the normal business working hours to meet business and client expectations;
- A positive, results oriented and customer focused attitude;
- A desire to take responsibility and ownership to see actions/issues through to completion;
- The ability to adapt quickly to a changing environment that often requires proactive and innovative solutions.
Benefits of working at AVTech
AVTech’s strategy is simple: Provide the best quality solutions and the best customer service in the market. As a result we are looking for only the very best people to join our team.
When joining AVTech you will be joining a progressive and growing company that looks after its staff. AVTech provide an attractive remuneration package including:
- Competitive package;
- Performance bonuses;
Other benefits of working with AVTech include:
- Working with an Australian company that maintains the highest of quality standards and operational best practices;
- Working alongside other high calibre people;
- Excellent career path both horizontally in key general/business management roles and vertically in regional management of similar roles;
- The opportunity to travel locally, domestically and internationally;
- The opportunity to work with a variety of customers in different industries.
If you are interested in taking on the role of Intern Programmer for Advance Vision Technology please send a letter of application along with your resume / CV to email@example.com