The Examination Board ensures that examinations are fair, consistent, and reliable, and that the qualifications awarded are credible and recognized by educational institutions, employers, and other stakeholders. The SCSE examination board of academic year 2023 – 2024 has 3 main members such as:
- Dean of SCSE;
- Faculty member (will be selected based on the subject that student request to exam);
- Presentative of student: Nguyen Hoang Anh Tu (Data Science), Phan Ngoc Dong Minh (Information Technology), Bui Thi Cam Van (Computer Science)
The process of examination has 3 main steps:
- Step 1 (Student request): Student will fill the request form online via the link (Online Request) and submit to the Office of Undergraduate Affair (OAA).
- Step 2 (Review meeting): SCSE receive the request from OAA and Examination board will take into account the request of student and set up a meeting;
- Step 3 (Decision & inform): SCSE will send the result to OAA and student. In case of modification, OAA will correct the score of student.