I. General Information
– Position Title: IT Intern
– Division: JAC/MDD
– Department: Information Technology
– Location: Vietnam
II. Organization Relationships
– Reports to: IT Country Head
– Directly Supervises: N/A
Part A: Overall Responsibility
- Support general IT business
- Perform basic application support
- Work closely with business to make sure the support and service is operated properly
Part B: Principal Responsibilities
- Provide support for all Information Technology products and services. Support may include answering questions, iPad & 3G support, troubleshooting problems, instructing users regarding software or hardware functionality, and communicating policy.
- Partner with business, vendor or service provider to support and assist for the business case
- Effectively, professionally, and respectfully represents other Information Technology staff members, teams, and their services to the client community.
- Receive training, learn new business processes/procedures and get hands-on experience
IV. Key Qualifications
- Bachelor degree
Knowledge & Skills:
- Strong knowledge in Excel and Access
- Must be able to learn and support new and fast-changing technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Good work habits, self-discipline under pressure.
- Detail oriented.
- Must have a good command of the English language in order to provide effective communication, desk-side, and email support.